Monday, 11 February, 2019
The iPhone won‘t turn on, you may have a frozen screen that does not respond when you touch your device. In some cases, your device will start to open but will remain stuck at startup. The following steps can help you to fix issues with your iPhone:
1. If your iPhone screen is frozen, try to force your device to restart. Forcing your device to restart will not delete the content on your device. If your screen is black or your buttons are not responding, you can force your device to restart.
2. To restart an iPhone, you need to press and hold the power button and volume down button for a few seconds, until you see Apple’s logo on the screen. If your device is still the same or will not turn on, plug in your device and allow it to charge for about an hour.
3. If you do not see the charging screen within an hour or if you see a bad connection, you should check the jack port, USB cable or power adapter. Make sure everything is perfectly plugged-in and that it is not damaged. You may want to try a different USB cable or power adapter.
If your iPhone device got frozen or stuck on a startup. During startup, you can see the Apple logo or the red or blue screen for a long time. Try these steps:
1. Connect your device to a computer and open iTunes. If you don’t have a computer, you can borrow one or go to an iPhone store or Apple repair service provider for help.
2. While your device is connected, force it to restart. To restart an iPhone, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. Don’t release when you see the Apple logo. Keep holding until you see the recovery mode screen.
3. Select Update when you are satisfied with the restore or update option. ITunes will try to reinstall IOS without deleting your data. ITunes will download the software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you will have to repeat it.
Battery life is the amount of time your iPhone device runs before it needs to be charged. Battery lifespan is the amount of time your battery lasts until it needs to be replaced. Maximize both and you’ll get the most out of your Apple devices, no matter which ones you own. Charging your device while it is in some styles may produce excessive heat that can affect battery capacity. If you notice heat when you charge your iPhone device, remove it from the case and allow it to charge.