Have a Question?
How to Connect Canon Printer to ComputerHow to Connect Canon Printer to Computer
Wednesday, 23 October
Connect Canon Printer to Computer
Are you wanted to learn how to connect Canon Printers to computers? If yes, we are telling a way for connecting the printer to your computer. Actually, your selection of having a Cannon printer is perfect. Because this brand of printers is the best in the market today and Canon Printers are suitable for photo-printing.
Users have to click on the Windows ‘Start’ icon and then choose ‘Control Panel’. Next, click on the ‘Hardware & Sound’ option. Later, click on the ‘Devices & Printers’. Now, click on the ‘Add a Printer’ then select ‘Local Printer’ and finally, choose the printer port for the connection.
Now, here is a step-by-step procedure of how to Cannon Printer to Computer:
1. First of all, turn off the Canon Printer.
2. Then you have to insert one end of the USB cable into the port on the connection panel of the Canon Printer.
3. Next, connect the other end of the cable into the USB port on the side of the computer is done then turn on the printer.
4. Further, click on the windows ‘Start’ button, later select ‘Control Panel’ and then click on the ‘Hardware and Sound’ and followed by a click on the ‘ Devices and Printers’.
5. Now, hit the ‘Add a printer’ and choose the ‘Local Printer’, then select the printer port for your connection.
6. Thereafter, click on the ‘Canon Printer’ which is in the driver’s Window appears and select a certain model and hit on the ‘Next’. You can give a name and select ‘Next’.
7. Now, select whether or not share with other devices on the network, used by you and hit on ‘Next’.
8. Finally, choose whether to set the printer as the default printer and then click on ‘FINISH’.
To Sum Up:
However, most of the printers support network connections, thus, printing wirelessly has become easier and faster. So, you can connect the printer directly to your network, due to this you will be able to easily print to it from both Windows and laptops. But, in case if you don't have a network printer, you can install it on a computer and then share it with your laptop with an easy method.