How to Download Any File Type on iPhoneHow to Download Any File Type on iPhone
Thursday, 17 October, 2019
Anything and everything can be downloaded on the iPhone – is it true?
You own an iPhone, and that is obviously a great thing, but you have just switched over from Android to iOS. So, you are facing challenges in downloading any file on your iPhone. PDF files can be downloaded easily. If you are lucky enough, you will be able to download other files as well. But yes, you will have to bookmark the page or add it to your reading list, and that does about download any file type on iPhone. Today we are going to discuss the process (divided into steps) of downloading a file on your brand new iPhone.
1. Open the file download site and tap on the file
2. Go to the bottom of the screen and click on the download icon
3. Now you will be able to see the downloaded items under the Documents folder
4. Select a particular file and open it by hitting on the small icon beside it
5. It will now open the various shareable options
6. Now, all you have to do is to visit the upper-right corner and click on the Share icon
7. After you are done with it, you can share it directly by using any of your preferred messaging services, including WhatsApp
Hopefully, you have learned the process of downloading almost any type of file on your iOS device. Interestingly, you can view the documents offline. And the Downloader, which is ideal for downloading the larger files, will not contain too many ads. So, get ready to download the files up to 300MB. To download any file type on the iPhone, you may face unwanted technical challenges. That's why; Apple Care has prepared a department that is actively handling the download related issues. The officials of this department are sufficiently trained and committed to providing highly satisfactory support services to iOS device users. They are appreciated for their honest approach, work dedication, and in-depth domain knowledge. You can contact them via email support, phone support, or chat support in any hour of the day. Visit the official website of Apple to get the official support email, helpline number, or chat option to download any file type on iPhone. The Apple engineers are not likely to leave you unsatisfied.