Are you aware of Gmail?
Gmail is one of the leading and major email services providing company in the world. With more than one billion users base is a sheer testimony of the fact that how much it is popular among the user base. Apart from emailing services it also helps in providing various features to their customer like Doc sheet, drive as well as excel sheet and cloud storage. So, In case if you have uses the Gmail then you must be aware of the kind of services it provides to you in form of security, features as well as services. But sometimes the user does face problem and one of the common problem which user face while working on this particular email services is Gmail is not working properly on iPhone. Users can follow these simple procedure to fix the issue on time:
1. First of all, if you have any alternate Gmail account then try login through it. If it’s doesn’t work then follow this procedure.
2. Remove all your Gmail account on the iPhone and then try to add it again.
3. Now go to the setting of the iPhone and click on the mail, contacts, and calendar.
4. Click on the Add account tab and choose Google from the list.
5. Now enter your account details as well as username and password.
6. Click on next button.
7. Again in case, if you have an issue with the Gmail account then re-verify you iPhone client web access.
8. In order to do so, Go to Safari web browser and then click on the Gmail search mail address.
9. Again sign into the Gmail and then click on continue to allow access to the device.
10. Further, get back to your email client and try accessing the mail from Gmail app.