Have a Question?
How to show your battery percentage on any iPhone
Monday, 30 September
Non-availability of battery percentage indicator in iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone Max XS or iPhone XR is quite irritating. Charged battery for smartphones is an essential factor. Because nowadays you can handle all your requirements and major works with your phone. Absence of battery percentage indicator can be due to the major top-notch on the screen that captures the front-facing camera and the phone ear speakers.
Due to this, there is not enough space left for the battery percentage indicator. So we have queries in front of us such as how can we show battery percentage indicator on iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR and how much percentage charge is still left?
Well in some latest versions there are some measures to check the battery percentage on the phone, but it’s not available at its actual arena where you are looking forward.
This happens because the battery percentage indicator in iPhone is assembled with Control Center. Basically you have to check Control Center about battery percentage. Here are some steps mentioned about how to show battery percentage indicator on iPhone.
Steps to show battery percentage indicator on iPhone
· Visit Control Center of your iPhone it’s actually a bit different in comparison to other devices.
· You will the battery percentage indicator there.
· From the upper right of the iPhone screen swipe down to avail Control Center.
· Check in the top right corner of the Control Center to check the battery percentage indicator beside the battery icon.
· Whenever you want to show battery percentage on iPhone, visit Control Center.
Well if you access any older version of iPhone, you can turn on the battery percentage indicator in the top right corner of the screen.
· Visit Settings app and hit on Battery.
· Then turn on the Battery Percentage by sliding the tab to right.
So basically these are the steps to show your battery percentage on the iPhone. Hope it helps you in all possible manners.