How to take a screenshot of full-screen and some display part on Mac laptopHow to take a screenshot of full-screen and some display part on Mac laptop
Thursday, 17 October, 2019
How to take a full-screen screenshot on Mac laptop?
1. Press [⌘+⇧ Shift+3] to capture an image of your entire display
2. The image will be saved to a file on the desktop
3. In doing so, your Mac computer will make the sound of a camera shutter
4. Hence, a file labeled "Screen Shot [date]" will be appeared on your desktop
How to take the screenshot of a part of your display on Mac laptop?
1. Press [⌘+⇧ Shift+4] if you are willing to take the screenshot of part of your display
2. It will insist the pointer turn into a crosshairs
3. Drag the crosshairs and create a box the part (to be captured) of the screen
4. The computer will make a "shutter" sound when you release the click
5. And the image will be saved to a file on your desktop