What is the Cathay Pacific Cancellation policy?What is the Cathay Pacific Cancellation policy?
Just want to know the Cancellation policy of Cathay Pacific in details as well as about the refund and the rule and regulation. For any help click here- https://www.reservationsdeal.com/blog/cathay-pacific-cancellation-policy
Thursday, 5 September, 2019
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited also is known as Cathay Pacific or Cathay, headquartered in Hong Kong is the flag carrier airline of Hong Kong. It is ranked as the fifth largest airlines, operating over 190 destinations in Asia, Oceania, Europe, Africa, and North America. Cathay Pacific has earned a glorious reputation among its flyers. You will experience an amazing range of services and features provided by Cathay Pacific Airways.
Well if you are planning a tour with Cathay Pacific Airways, this guide is going to help you. Here I will discuss the cancellation and refund policy of Cathay Pacific Airways. You must be addressed with these policies.
Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy
According to Cathay Pacific cancellation policy, you can cancel your booking within 24 hours of your ticket purchase in order to get a full refund. Basically this is applicable for both refundable and non-refundable tickets. But in case you cancel your reservation after the stated duration, then an amount will be deducted as a cancellation charge.
1. Well in most of the cases cancellation charges are quite high.
2. But you can get some relief if you are bound to cancel your flight in case of an emergency such as death, urgent work requirement.
3. If you have changed your departure schedule on Saver ticket, you have to pay the flight change amount.
4. Unfortunately, if you miss your connecting flight due to delayed incoming flight or any mechanical issue, then the airline will provide you the following assistance:
5. Your booking amount will be refunded if you don’t want to fly ahead.
6. You can change or re-book very next available flight free of cost.
7. Airlines will pay for hotel accommodation and transport facility on discounted rates.
8. Re-shift you to your destination by another flight in comparable circumstances.
Cathay Pacific Refund Policy
1. According to Cathay Pacific Refund Policy, your ticket will be refunded within 2 years from the ticket issued date.
2. You won’t get any refund if you drop an application after 2 years.
3. Airlines will provide you a partial refund on your original ticket that you have booked online as well as changed date and time of your scheduled departure.
4. All the unused values will be refunded to the credit card charged.
Well, these are some cancellation and refund policies of Cathay Pacific Airways. For more detailed information you can navigate to their official dashboard.