Have a Question?
Why do I have to sign in when 'Keep me signed in' is selected?Why do I have to sign in when 'Keep me signed in' is selected?
Thursday, 25 July, 2019
Why do I have to log in when "Keep my session started" is selected?
Staying registered in your Yahoo account allows you quick and convenient access to all your favorite Yahoo services. The default setting of your account is set to "Keep the session started" for 2 weeks unless you log out. However, there are some circumstances in which you will be asked to log in again.
Problems with your cookies can log out
- The browser is deleting cookies: reset the browser to accept cookies from Yahoo.
- The cookie file is damaged: delete the cookie file on your desktop or mobile device.
- You deleted cookies manually: if the configuration was not modified, once you log in, it will remain connected.
- Security software is deleting cookies: disable the program and change its settings to stay connected.
Other causes that can unsubscribe you
- You have accidentally clicked Log out.
- You are using a new browser since your previous login.
- You are on the account security page: Yahoo requires a password to access confidential information.
- The account key is enabled for added security. You must accept a notification each time you log in.
- You are switching to another Yahoo account: you can change the settings to sign in to multiple accounts.