Thursday, 25 July
Emails are not received in Yahoo Mail
Not receiving the emails you expect is frustrating. Use these steps to identify if there is a problem with your account or the sender's account that prevents messages from arriving.
Check if your account has any errors
Log in to your Yahoo email account on a computer and send yourself an email.
- If you receive an error, correct that to solve the problem.
- If you do not receive an error, your account works as expected.
Check your account settings
These settings can prevent email from reaching your Inbox: -
- Answer Address: Make sure your answer address is blank.
- Address blocked: the sender may have been blocked by mistake.
- Spam folder: Check your spam folder to see if the email was marked incorrectly.
- Email filters: Check your filters to see if the email may have reached another folder.
Have the sender check your account
If you did not find any problem with your account, then the problem is on the sender side.
- Make sure you have entered your complete email address correctly.
- Suggest that you contact your email provider for more help.