Have a Question?
How to Connect Brother Printer to Computer
Wednesday, 23 October
Connect Brother Printer to Computer
Are you wishing to connect your Brother Printer to the computer?
Let’s learn how t Brother Printer to computer: Just connect one end of your USB cable to the port on your Brother printer, and later connect the opposite end of the available USB cable to a required port on your computer. You find the USB ports are usually located at the rear of your computer near the audio jacks and power cable.
Here are steps for connecting Brother Printer to computer:
1. First of all, ensure you turn on the wireless function of your computer.
2. For example, on most laptop computers the wireless switch is located at the front or the side of the computer so checks out this.
Then we suggest you refer to your computer manufacturer's manual for details during the connection.
3. Therefore, follow the instructions in the screen were shown how to set up your Brother machine, and then go to the next step.
4. Next, the wireless network between your Brother machine and your computer has now been set up.
5. Now, head to the next; step to install the driver.
6. Firstly, start the installer: In case if you are using the Installation Disc, then put the disc into the CD/DVD drive. While if you are using the downloaded Full Driver & Software Package, double-click the file.
7. Finally, the top-panel menu appears so go with the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
Another way to connect Brother Printer to computer:
1. Firstly, move to Brother’s official portal
2. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and later double-click on the ‘Downloads’ link in the left-hand column.
3. Next, select ‘Printers’ below the ‘Select Product Group’ drop-down menu.
4. Now, select your printer model then click on the ‘View’ icon to proceed.
5. Thereafter, hit on the link below displayed.
6. Further, select your computer's operating system and choose your language and hit the ‘Search’ button.
7. Now, download the appropriate driver for your computer.
8. So, start your computer then connect one end of your USB cable to the port on your Brother printer, later connect the opposite end of the USB cable to an available port on your computer
9. As you know that; USB ports are usually located at the rear of your computer near the audio jacks and power cable.
10. Finally, you have to turn on your computer and printer and wait for your computer to recognize and establish a USB connection.
We hope you learned how to connect Brother Printer to the computer, and got success in connecting effortlessly. But still, need help then you can contact Brother Printer Support. The professionals will give the required assistance instantly and in the best possible way.