Have a Question?
Monday, 16 March, 2020
Here's another path to find your Google username:
- Go to Username Recover Page.
- Check I don't know my username and click Continue.
- Select a recovery method to recover your username (email or phone number), follow the simple instructions and enter what it asks for. Then click Submit.
- If you enter a recovery email, you should receive the following email from Google with your username. Click the link to sign in.
- If you are unable to recover your username (because no Google accounts match the information you provided), visit Google's login troubleshooter.
Thursday, 28 November, 2019
How to Recover Google Account Username in very short steps:
Username plays a very important role in any customer account. There are many cases used to be seen where the people are very confused or they even do not know the process to Recover Google Account Username because of a lack of knowledge. Google is very rigid over the concern of the users and try to resolve all the issues at a time. The process of recovering username is very simple and you can also get your username of Gmail very easily. What you have to do is just follow the below steps carefully. The steps are not more and you can easily adapt them.
1. In the first step, users are required to search the google recovery page link.
2. There you have to enter the email address of the Gmail account.
3. Now after entering the email address click on the proceeds option.
4. The automated generated system will display a distorted image with some text.
5. Users are required to enter the correct text in the given box below.
6. After entering the correct text press enter or click on the submit button.
7. Now a link will be sent to your email account and you need to open that link.
8. Also, your username will be sent to your Gmail account; you can find it from there as well.