Have a Question?
Friday, 3 July, 2020
How do I quickly recover my Microsoft account using account.live.com/acsr?
One can enjoy many products and services offered by Microsoft with a simple Microsoft account like Outlook, Xbox, MSN, Skype, Office, and many more. Microsoft account makes it much easier to collaborate with other Microsoft users and sync things. If you forgot your Microsoft Live account password, but remember your username, then you can reset your Microsoft account live password by following these steps:
Steps for Account.live.com/acsr from a Browser to Reset your Password
- Open a web browser and go to the Microsoft account recovery page or use direct URL account.live.com/acsr.
- Enter the username on the login page for the account you want to recover and click "Next".
- In the next steps, select the "Forgot password" option at the top of the page and you will be redirected to the password reset page.
- Users then need to provide Microsoft account login credentials then enter the captcha, and then click “Next”.
- Select the verification method, i.e. if you are unable to authenticate via email, you can use your phone number to get the security code, or you can use the security question to verify your account.
- Enter the code you received either on your email address or through text,
- Here You will see a list of all usernames associated with your account along with additional phone number and email address.
- You will now need to enter a new password for your Microsoft email and re-enter it for confirmation.
- Tap Save to complete the password reset process.
So now the password of your Microsoft account has been successfully changed using account.live.com/acsr and you can access it with a new password.
Friday, 11 October, 2019
Password Reset Help 888-256-7277 Account.live.com/acsr
What is account.live.com/acsr: Microsoft is the world’s largest software-enabled company that has been playing its own business for a long time, but Microsoft users face some problems while using the service and few of the common issues are forgot Microsoft account password, resetting account password, Microsoft password or account recovery.
To tackle this issue, the user can reset their password on the official Microsoft reset password page by providing the necessary and required information. Wherein account.live.com/acsr is the direct URL which will redirect you on the same password recovery page of Microsoft. So the user can use both ways either search for Microsoft password reset on any of the search engines or directly type account.live.com/acsr on the search bar, both will take you to the same official password recovery/reset page.
How to reset Microsoft password using account.live.com/acsr?
Your Microsoft account called a single sign-in account means that this individual account can be used by Microsoft and partner sites to register many different services. When you reset your Microsoft account password, you can change the password used for all those sites and services that use your Microsoft account.
Follow the steps given to reset Microsoft account password using account.live.com/acsr page:
1. Go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the account you are trying to recover using your email address, phone number, or username.
2. Provide an alternate email address that can be used to contact you about your request (other than the email address that you’re trying to retrieve).
3. Enter the on-screen characters on the given box to prove that you are not a robot, and then choose next.
4. You will get a verification mail to verify the customer’s email address. Check that email with the security code which you will receive, enters that code, and then chooses Verify.
5. Even if you are not sure, try to provide as much information as possible.
By doing this, you will be able to reset your password. Continue according to the on-screen instructions.
Use this new password with your current email address to sign in to the live account at account.live.com.
Friday, 6 September, 2019
Account.live.com/acsr | Recover Microsoft account password
Microsoft Live Account is the only place where users can manage and view their Microsoft product’ s subscriptions on one place and in the technology era, it aids to safety to your digital data, Microsoft Account Recovery and recover lost password also.
Often users are encountering this issue ‘unable to access their accounts because of error that is incorrect email or password’. In Account Live when user enter the wrong password or email then ‘incorrect email or password’ error is displayed in sign-in page.
If you want solution try these steps to recover Microsoft Account Live Password:
Step 1:- Visit the official website of Account. Live.com/acsr
Step 2:- Give your registered email address, phone number either Skype ID
Step 3:- Next, type/enter any of other email ID which is accessible.
Step 4:- In case if you don’t have alternative email then click ‘Create a new one with Outlook.com’.
Step 5:- Go with the process to have a new email address for the Account Live password recovery.
Step 6:- Now you have to enter the captcha code for the verification and click ‘Next’.
Step 7:- After you have done previous steps correctly then you receive a code on your alternative email.
Step 8:- Finally, enter that code on the correct field and set a new password for your account.
Now, here are steps to reset Microsoft Password:
- Firstly, the user should visit the Account.Live.com/password/reset.
- Then, go to ‘Recover Your Account Web page’.
- Next, enter the phone number, email address, Skype ID associated with Account Live.
- Click ‘Next’ to get a code.
- Now, enter the code in the given box then click ‘Next’.
- At last, enter a new password and re-type it for confirming it.
Still, need help; you can take assistance from experienced professionals of Microsoft help via call, email or online chat.
Sometimes changing settings in your account maybe affect the sign -in and resetting your password would help you in fixing this issue then opt for two-step verification.
If you take the extra step of turning on two-step verification, some apps & devices would tell you your password is wrong because they have not been updating to prompt you for security code. Instead of your regular password, you will require to use an app password for getting in.
Take note: There might be a thirty-day waiting period to get complete access to your account. Hence, move to ‘Recover your Microsoft Account’.