Have a Question?
Wednesday, 1 April, 2020
It works the same on both Android and iPhone devices. If you want to do the modification on computers, here’s the guide.
To find and view Saved passwords in Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Tap on the three vertical dots on the bottom.
- Select “Settings” near the bottom of the pop-up menu.
- Scroll and tap on “Passwords” on the list.
- In the password menu, you can read through all of your saved passwords.
To delete the password saved in Chrome
- Go to the Passwords menu (Chrome > Three dots > Settings > Passwords), select the item you want to remove.
- Delete the saved password by tapping on the trash can-shaped icon in the top-right corner.
Please note that the second you tap on the “Delete” button, the item will be removed permanently.