Someone using my Aol account, How can I get back my account?Someone using my Aol account, How can I get back my account?
Thursday, 29 August, 2019
Someone using your AOL account, here how to fix this problem
Just for a while, you come to see that some of your AOL account messages are already seen which indicates that your account is being used by someone else. Now the question arises that what an AOL user must in this situation? Does he need to find out the culprit or else try to recover it in the easiest way? Well, here we would suggest recovering it because the time you waste in searching the hacker meanwhile you can recover it quickly.
Before moving towards the solution, let’s learn about why and when you face this problem.
- Face trouble when signing into your AOL profile
- Inbox contains spam messages
- Inbox is showing undelivered message failure type of messages
- AOL spam filter is being removed and account setting is changed
- Spam emails and virus contained messages are sent to close friends including the family which is known to the user
- With bulk attachments, email has been sent.
- Bank account hacking attempt gets failed
This indication has made many users querying that someone is using their AOL account and need to recover it as soon as possible. The easiest way is to change the password and apply strong privacy to keep a safe and secure profile.
Locate the solution in a correct manner to get back your AOL account
- On the very first, you need logging in to your AOL account along with your username and password.
- Then you need to move to reorder your account option.
- There you need to choose a password and move to the Change Password option.
- Next, you need to enter your current password and choose a new password for your AOL account and confirm it by re-typing. Also, we give an idea that you should choose a strong and easy to remember the password to let you make the distance from the frauds and hackers.
- Lastly hit on the Save option and you are done.
We make sure that the above steps are true and best. Whenever you find that your AOL account is being used by someone else just follow the solution make yourself comfortable. Make changes for once and keep it secure for a lifetime.