Have a Question?
Wednesday, 26 June, 2019
How to Recover Google Account Password on Phone
Your Google account is your Gmail account, which is required to access, authenticate and authorize almost all of Google’s broad range of products and services, including Gmail, Google+, Google Hangouts and Blogger. Some of Google’s products do not necessarily need a Google account, but you can authenticate to these services using your Google account such as Google Search, YouTube, Google Books, Google Finance and Google Maps. However, on YouTube you need your Google account to upload videos to YouTube.
Your Google account consists of an email id and an associated password, a combination of which is required to authenticate it on all Google platforms. After creating a Google account, you can enable or disable several Google applications. If you also have an Android-based phone, you need to have your Google account to authenticate to download any Google Play store application and use other features of your phone.
Previously, YouTube and Blogger used to have different accounts for their use, but since May 2011, Google has converted a password into one account for all Google applications. Now you do not need to have a separate account for YouTube or Blogger as before. You can simply have an account for all Google applications. This is a powerful tool, because when you need to change the password, you do not need to update the password for each and every Google product separately.
As Google is the service provider involved in the development and maintenance of the Android operating system, all smartphones that use the Android operating system have, by default, Google applications in them. When you use a smartphone that has an Android operating system and you need to change the password, you can do it very easily.
The following steps are involved in the process of recovering your Google account password on your mobile device:
- Step 1) First, go to mail.google.com from the web browser of your Android-based smartphone. Your Google account is basically your Gmail account and when you have to change the password of your Google account, you can do so by changing your password for the Gmail account.
- Step 2) In your Google account, sign in if you have not yet logged in.
- Step 3) Go to the configuration and look for the Password option
- Step 4) Click on change password and you will be asked to select the option on how to change the password. You have two options here, either you can change the password by getting a link in your email or by getting an OTP in your registered phone number. If you have a registered phone number, choose that option.
- Step 5) An OTP will be sent to your registered phone number that you must copy and paste into the link to change the password.
- Step 6) Once OTP is written, you can change your password. Choose a difficult password with a combination of special characters and numbers.
If you have any questions or have any difficulty retrieving the password from your Google account on your phone, you can contact the Google Help Center for instant guidance.
Wednesday, 26 June, 2019
How to unlock a Google account without password?
Google is the search engine giant most used by the billions of users around the world. It is accessible on several devices and the user can also configure it. Google is best known for its highly secure and more accurate search engine that makes it the best service provider in the world.
Google is very strict about the security of its users. And sometimes, when some unwanted activity tries to access your Gmail account, then it blocks your email account temporarily.
Do you use Google to search for things on the Internet or to send and receive emails using the Gmail account? But suddenly your account has been blocked? Then do not think too much about that. You can unlock your Google account without a password, if you have lost or forgotten your password using your alternate email address and phone number. After that, you can easily go back to your Google account to complete several jobs in a very simple way.
· First, go to the official Google login page and then click on I do not know my password.
· Enter your email ID in the given field and then click Next.
· Now it will ask for your last password to enter. If you do not know, click on Try it another way.
· After that, a new window will open where you must enter your phone number associated with your Google account.
· Enter your phone number in the given field and then click Send code.
· You will now receive a verification code for your phone number and then enter the received code in the corresponding field.
· After that, a new password window will open where you must enter a new password for your Google account and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
· Now click on the Continue tab to finish the procedure.
So, now your Google account has been unlocked correctly after applying the steps mentioned above.
Friday, 29 March, 2019
Here are the methods to recover Google account password easily:
- Open your device and then click on the Google app and then move to the next.
- Then fill up the correct email address and password and then click on the sign in button.
- If you are getting failed to sign in, click forgot password option and then enter the correct alternate email address.
- Click on the captcha code to get the verification code to the registered email address or mobile phone number.
- In case find the code in the mobile phone or email account on checking then enter it into the relevant filed.
- Then after, a password recovery link shows on the next page from where you can enter the new password easily.
- Now enter the new password of text field option.
- Then again reconfirm the password of the text field at the end of the procedure.