Why is my Yahoo mail not responding on Google chrome?Why is my Yahoo mail not responding on Google chrome?
Monday, 16 December, 2019
You will need to set up IMAP and SMTP settings to access your Sbcglobal.net email account from a desktop email program, therefore follow the steps: -
1. Click on "Apps"
2. Then click on "Settings"
3. After that click on "Add account"
4. Now Click on "Email"
5. And enter the username and password
Wednesday, 11 September, 2019
There may be several reasons if you are not able to access your yahoo account on chrome. It can be outdated version or browser settings, incompatibility or non-synchronization of browser.
In such scenario there is no need to worry; there are some settings which can fix up issues. If it doesn’t works then you can follow these certain guidelines to resolve the problem. You can even contact yahoo customer support for further more information.
Steps to fix yahoo not responding on chrome
Method1 - First of all clear cache from your chrome:
1. Start your computer and open chrome.
2. In browser toolbar menu, select more and then tap on More Tools and further click on Clear Browsing Data option.
1. In Clear Browsing Data field, click on checkboxes for cookies and other cache data, images and files for clearing.
2. You can go for an option about the amount of data you want to delete from a specific time period (date, week or month).
3. Else you can select Beginning of time for deleting everything from your browsing history.
4. Then click on Clear browsing data.
5. Finally, your entire cache from a browser is deleted.
Method2 - Update your browser with the current version:
1. Start your computer and visit the chrome application.
2. Click on More option in the upright tab.
3. Click on Update Google Chrome, you won’t get this option if you are accessing the current version of chrome.
4. Then click on the relaunch button.
1. Open your Google chrome.
2. Click on More in the top-right pane, click on settings options in the dropdown.
3. Then click on Show advanced settings.
4. In the privacy section, click on Content settings.
6. Finally, tap on Done.
For further more queries and help you may contact yahoo mail help desk.