Have a Question?
Youtube Not Working on Chrome (Unable to Use YouTube on Google Chrome Browser)Youtube Not Working on Chrome (Unable to Use YouTube on Google Chrome Browser)
Monday, 30 September
YouTube not working on Google Chrome
Chrome is one of the most approached browsers across the globe. No doubt it inculcates amazing features but at some platforms, users get irked with technical issues. “YouTube not working on chrome” is quite customary trouble among the users. So if you are facing this problem don’t worry this article will provide you multi-solution thread to obliterate from this glitch.
Steps to fix YouTube not working on chrome
1. Close chrome using task manager
· Visit the Control Panel in your system.
· In the upright search box type Task Manager and hit on View running processes with Task Manager.
· Choose Chrome from the stack of task and tap on End Task.
· Restart Chrome and check whether YouTube is working or not.
2. Configure settings in Chrome
· Visit Chrome and hit on the three-dotted icon in the upper right corner of the page.
· And in the dropdown tap on Settings.
· You will be redirected to the settings page. Further click on Show advanced settings at the bottom of the page.
· Scroll down to System slab and uncheck Use hardware acceleration when available.
· Then restart Chrome and start playing YouTube to check whether the issue is fixed or not.
3. Clear the cache
· Cache can also restrict YouTube on Chrome. You need to clear the cache.
· Open Chrome and hit on three dotted dropdown icon in the upper left corner of the page.
· Here you will see More tools dropdown alternative, tap on it and then on Clear browsing data.
· Further tap on Cookies and other site and plugin data and Cached images and files checkbox.
· Obliterate the items from the beginning of time to eliminate all data.
· Tap on Clear browsing tab.
· Restart your system and start YouTube.
4. Deactivate all the extensions that lead to complications
· Maybe the extensions in chrome are obstructing YouTube.
· You need to disable all these extensions. For this visit Settings in chrome.
· Click on Extensions below Advanced option and you will be navigated to extensions page. Here you will see several extensions attached with chrome.
· Disable the slide you may also delete it based on your choice. For this click on the Remove tab.
· Check whether the trouble is sorting out or not.
5. Uninstall and then reinstall chrome
· You can also switch to this option. Uninstall and further reinstall chrome as well as export all the bookmarks.
· And after reinstallation import the bookmarks back.
These are the solutions to configure your difficulty. Read and execute the following guidelines properly.